Critical Bench For Bench Press Review
Critical Bench For Bench Press Review
Here is my in-depth Critical Bench Program Review. I am also a health conscious person and I’ve read so many strength training reviews and programs in my search to which one is definitely for me but the more I browse and read the more it confuses me as to which is the best one. All of them are claiming to fit my preferences and style.
Each website that I came across is claiming to be good and offer feedbacks or reviews and only very few websites showed what are their criteria towards the review that was posted and how they rate those bench programs. I’m starting to wonder what their basis as to claiming to be on the top lists.
Before I start saying something about my bench press bench review, let me emphasize that my criteria in making this article are as follows: highlighted features and edges of the program, the bad sides, what makes it different from the rest and the reliable sources about how good and effective it is. Let’s continue with my Critical Bench Program Review.
Mike Westerdal’s Critical Bench Program has made a name over these past few months exceeding expectations from people in different ages and races. His program has been tackled so much ranging from reviews, news, word of mouth, advertisements and others.
One thing in common of Mike’s program from the rest is that he also started from scratch; tried several methods and tactics to build muscles with so many failures until he discovered the ultimate secret and eventually, gain 75 pounds. The Critical Bench Program reveals the secret techniques that changed Mike’s life and now, he is definitely ready to share this and help other body building enthusiasts to break the boundary and bring out the best. Let’s look at some Advantages and Disadvantages in the next part of my Critical Bench Program 2.0 Review.
- There is an official website
- The recommended diet is absolutely healthy.
- The diet is great because they give accountability. They track if there is a progress and they give encouragement when you need it the most.
- Offers a clear and precise guide to weight loss.
- Generally produces strong muscles.
- Can improve health problems.
- Requires you to put in quite a lot of effort on a consistent basis.
- You need to follow everything training, nutrition and other small details of commitment.
- In my own opinion, you need to get a training partner to spot you in getting maximum results for some of the exercises.
- Safe and effective. A safe and effective program must include muscular strength, conditioning, flexibility and aerobic exercises which develops cardiovascular system and other parts of the body while building the muscles. Meanwhile, the muscular strength workout increases strength and improves posture and reduces the risk of injury. Flexibility exercises on the other hand are used to maintain bone and joints range of motion and decreases muscle pain.
- Typically, the Critical Bench Program guide is designed to both beginners and intermediate body building enthusiasts. It focuses on the bench press capability by 50 pounds in just six weeks. He clearly states that “a lot of weight wrongly assumes that the more you train, the bigger gains you make, and so end up over training”. With his discovered techniques, you can achieve muscles just an hour of training per day and therefore eventually increases the bench press weight
- It gives you a choice. A good program should at least have one of the following: weights, free weights, aerobic and anaerobic exercises, machines, pick calisthenics and others; take note that the trainings should develop the muscles in the chest, arms, legs, backs and hips. If you are comfortable with squats then do it, if you are not then use other type of workouts. If you are concentrating for strength conditioning, more add weight and add more repetitions in set will gradually increase the body strength. Before starting any heavy workouts or exercise, always do mild warm ups like stretching the major muscle groups for 10 to 30 seconds while breathing normally.
- The training manual is divided into six parts. The first part is more on weight lifting terminology with other information on weightlifting vitamins and supplements. The second part is about different warm-up routines. Third, is the combination of effective warm-up routines that is appropriate for different schedules. The fourth and fifth section contains nutritional guides for different level of intensities and the last section contains tracking logs for tracking workouts and for other important details.
- Helps you lose weight, increase bench press and develop strong muscle. Aerobic exercises can be weight bearing like walking which is a simple thing to do. So are jogging, dancing, jumping and others. This kind of exercise develops a large muscle groups in a continuous and rhythmic fashion and is an important aspect that every program should have. You should do workouts in a comfortable pace and intensity; if you don’t know how to identify the right intensity for you, you can measure your heart rate to check the intensity of your workout. To measure your heart rate, as soon as you stop doing the exercise, you need to take your pulse and count your heartbeat for 10 seconds and multiply that by 6 to identify your 1 minute heart rate. If your purpose is to lose weight, 4 or more days of exercise is good; maintain at least 1 day of rest and work up to 45 minutes or longer at a moderate intensities.
- The great thing about the Critical Bench Program 2.0 is that it is flexibly customizable. For various reasons, different body reacts on different kinds of workouts and foods because every person has a unique composition of genetics. That is why; the Critical Bench Program 2.0 has the key point that is worth trying.
Never forget to check with your preferred doctors before starting your choose program. Also, if you have cardiovascular problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and history of heart diseases, seek advices to prevent complication and risks. Let’s move on with my Conclusion about the Critical Bench Program Review.
There are arrays of programs, plans and diets available in the market these days and many of those products will promise to help you develop and build muscles and ultimately increase your bench press. This makes it difficult to make an informed decision as there are fundamental information not available on the website and also, people behind the product does not provide all the needed concrete evidence that the Critical Bench Program does what it says it does. Because of the said reason, people are hesitant to spend a big deal of amount until they are proven and tested and see reliable evidence that it genuinely gives superior results compared to the rest of the muscle developing programs.
You may be expecting that in this conclusion, I will say that you must try the Critical Bench Program or you must not try this on the other hand. My feelings are neutral about this program thus, making me say that the key to increasing you bench press and building muscle success is certainly to whether or not a diet or this program is appropriate for you and that, you need to do read reviews, researches and have the right dedication and discipline.
Overall, Critical Bench Program is only a guide with bench press techniques to increase your bench press. No hype and is specific. It is based on principles, reveals points directly, and gives you an idea on how to avoid over training where most of the beginner folks are going to. I hope you enjoyed my Critical Bench Program Review.